Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Quest for the Princess Seeds
04-02-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: The Quest for the Princess Seeds

Rolling his eyes he follows Vanyel to the stream and eyes it before flopping into it with a splash, "Yes, heaven forbid I leave a mud trail in the dirt. That would certainly be most unfortunate, oh Captain my Captain." He splashes around in the water until the mud is gone from his thick coat and then prances out and shakes himself dry sending droplets of water flying in every direction. "And I meant that you are on the run, you know, avoiding the law as it were. Either that or you like to play hide and seek with the other guards?"

He raises an eyebrow and regards the kaier inquisitively, "still want to play the solo hero, Captain?"

Equitops Army? Oh yes... [Image: Banner1copy.png] Equitops Fear...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: The Quest for the Princess Seeds
"Did I stutter? Did I not say that you would be leaving a mud trail?" Shaking his head he proceed to shake all over before coming up to Kadrin.

"You see, you were just very useful and having useful people around is very fortunate. Also I cannot take the chance that you will let your lips get the better of you. So let us proceed in this direction, away from the direction they went, for a while. And yes, before you ask we will walk it," he said, folding his wings up and starting off. "At least for now."

[Image: KalaB.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply