Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bird watching - what's the trick?
04-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Bird watching - what's the trick?
Okay, so! I've been regularly "playing" seed ponies for at least 5 years. Yet every time I do a jungle tour (usually every 2 weeks give or take a few days), I have never seen a bird. Not one. And I assure you I click around a good bit! Sometimes the entire half hour allowed.

So when I see greenhouses stuffed to the gills with bird photos, I can't understand how y'all acquire so many. 5+ years on seed ponies and not one bird sighted? That's more than a bad streak of luck, in my humble opinion. I must be doing something wrong. Or perhaps there's a "trade secret" I'm not aware of. Tongue

Can anyone help a girl out here? What do you guys do (or not do) to find birds? I'm really at a loss. Sad

[Image: karakulbannerX.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2012, 01:47 AM
RE: Bird watching - what's the trick?
it all boils down to luck of the jungle. They aren't always there and sometimes there is a link within a link to find it

[Image: KalaB.png]
04-19-2012, 02:01 AM
RE: Bird watching - what's the trick?
I -just- figured this out myself, Karakul which is why I only have three birds. You have to find the hidden links to find birds. Those are the links hidden in the items, and there isn't always a bird there.

[Image: dragonanimated_806360.gif]